Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I have tried to capture the adventures of our little family and the trials and tribulations of our never ending garden project(s). Take a look around and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for stopping by. Jer.

11/15/2009

The other woman...



Well here she is, my iron clad mistress...the new Jeep. She kept me from my real family all weekend.

I am the lead Quality Engineer for the our new launch of the 2010 model year seats for this vehicle.

I spent all weekend working to make sure our first shipment to the customer (all 84 seats) were up to snuff. I am pretty exhausted. And all pro bono since 'salary' staff do not receive OT. They are pretty good about getting us a day off instead but it just doesn't make up for the lost time with the family on the weekends as the day off is usually during the week when Nina is at work and the Ben is in school.

Oh well, there could be worse things in the world. Like not having a job.

No comments: